* Melchior FRANZ -- Friday 05 June 2009:
> With some code in dialog.cxx live updates of lists could be implemented,
> too. Recent changes made that easier than before.

This would really be the best approach. It could then also be used to
live-enable/disable (grey out) widgets, or to change their color while
the dialog is open, etc. I'll work on that in the near future and try
to keep PLIB'isms away as far as possible. (Can't do it in the next
few days, and I'd really also like to know first in which direction
the property (mis)develops.)

m.