Well, right. They are apparently a lot more common than I gave them
credit for--but it does seem that they tend to be at airports one
doesn't frequent with a 172. But as many FG users are flying airline-
style aircraft (and thus likely using these airports), it does become
relevant.

And the other problem is that if you've made the decision to support
all of these approaches with NAVAIDS in Flightgear, then you've
already made the decision to do it right--because these runways will
all have published approach procedures that the users will have access
to. Thus you cannot require them to follow some alternate procedure
without published documentation.

So even if there are only 10 such instances, you're pretty much stuck
doing it correctly. I do agree with JD in that respect.

TB