Hi James

I'm stuck with this now. And no, there is no arch PPC, I'm just compiling with
i386 against SDK 10.5 and target 10.5 with arch i386 only, but also when I
switch to 10.6 SDK and target 10.6 I get no wav sound and fg hangs. I opened
the wavs with other software, no problem, I downloaded 2.10 release dmg and run
it with 10.6 on this machine ... and get no sound problems?!

I checked CMakeCache of simgear and flightgear on jenkins against my cache and
could not find any important difference. The only thing different is that I use
arch i386 explicitely and I set SDK and target with cmake. The log shows the
same, sound is enabled ... I checked all the links of fgfs, exactly the same.
I'm assuming that simpits mac is i386 too and is the same hardware generation
more or less (but I'm not sure about).

Are you using a flag on jenkins shell or rb script I couldn't see and I need to
take into account? should I try on another machine first ... Or is there some
mystic endianess I should take into account for this first generation intel
macs? I wonder that I had absolutely no problems with alut and 2.8 some months
ago.

I could try to compile on another slave, a x86_64 machine and have a look what
happens there, or I could edit the wavreader code to see more clearly where the
problem occurs and if it's really the byte order (what I could not imagine, but
one never knows). No other ideas at the moment. Arghh, maybe it's just a small
little thiny bit I miss, a new simgear/flightgear build guru bity I don't get.

Thanks, Yves