From: Framers <framers-bounces+syed.hosain=aeris....@lists.frameusers.com> On
Behalf Of tamm...@spectrumwritingllc.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 2:44 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: [Framers] OT: Newest version of Windows 10

So,

A few versions ago, (1803?), the update took us Framers down the rabbit hole
and rendered PDF generation useless. The "Latest and Greatest" version of
Windows 10, Version 20H2, is now available, and I am receiving nastygram
updates about not having a choice to upgrade soon. . . which sends shivers down
my spine.

Before I embark on what I am sure is to be an "adventure," have any Framers
using FM19 on Windows 10, 64-bit upgraded to this version of Windows and if so,
did all go well or are there any gotchya's?  (I am also using Adobe Acrobat Pro
XI.)

I loathe to update right now as I am in the middle of a ginormous client
project and would like to postpone the update as long as I can until at least
the first part of this project is over (should be the end of June), but at
least I will be prepared at the time to do so.

TIA,

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com