Thanks Z. This is exactly the kind of information that I needed. TVB Tammy
Van Boening Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com -----Original Message----- From: Framers On
Behalf Of Syed Zaeem Hosain Sent: Wednesday, June 2, 2021 1:02 PM To: An
email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software. Subject: Re:
[Framers] OT: Newest version of Windows 10 Hi, Tammy. I cannot tell you
about FM 2019 specifically (I decided to never upgrade after FM 2012), but
the install of 20H2 Windows went very smoothly for me, and *every*
application on my system, including Acrobat Pro, works just fine. So, I
would be surprised if Acrobat or FM 2019 breaks as a result of this update
... but, YMMV, of course! I also updated to 20H2 on a Parallels Pro virtual
environment on an Apple MacOS laptop, and FM 2012 (moved it to Parallels
last year) is working fine on that system too. Well, as well as it worked
before! :) One thing that drives my old eyes bonkers a bit is FM 2012's tiny
menu, buttons, and stuff on that large-resolution screen (had the same
problem on my Lenovo and a 4K monitor too). We also *had* to update to 20H2
... many security fixes that we *really* needed on our user systems. In
today's crazy security threat world, having these security updates is
incredibly important, to be honest. Z -----Original Message----- From:
Framers On Behalf Of tamm...@spectrumwritingllc.com Sent: Tuesday, June 1,
2021 2:44 PM To: framers@lists.frameusers.com Subject: [Framers] OT: Newest
version of Windows 10 So, A few versions ago, (1803?), the update took us
Framers down the rabbit hole and rendered PDF generation useless. The
"Latest and Greatest" version of Windows 10, Version 20H2, is now available,
and I am receiving nastygram updates about not having a choice to upgrade
soon. . . which sends shivers down my spine. Before I embark on what I am
sure is to be an "adventure," have any Framers using FM19 on Windows 10,
64-bit upgraded to this version of Windows and if so, did all go well or are
there any gotchya's? (I am also using Adobe Acrobat Pro XI.) I loathe to
update right now as I am in the middle of a ginormous client project and
would like to postpone the update as long as I can until at least the first
part of this project is over (should be the end of June), but at least I
will be prepared at the time to do so. TIA, TVB Tammy Van Boening Tammy dot
vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com www.spectrumwritingllc.com