I will have to try that … thanks much!

From: Monique Semp <monique.s...@earthlink.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 2, 2021 1:36 PM
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>; Syed Zaeem Hosain <syed.hos...@aeris.net>
Subject: tiny menu/buttons/etc. on hi-res monitors

I have FrameMaker 2015 on a Windows-in-Parallels system, too, and a hi-res
(2560x1600) monitor (which although it's Dell, seems to need the same settings
as if it were Apple Retina). And what addressed this for me was to have a
shortcut on the desktop for FrameMaker, and its properties, go to Compatibility
tab > Change high DPI settings, and then in the High DPI scaling override,
select Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling Performed by System.