On Tue, 17 Oct 2017, Eric Auer wrote:

In general, I would include a variety of drivers for modern
hardware. As mentioned on BTTR, somebody recently tried a
few DOS games on VERY new hardware: First with MS DOS plus
Win9x FDISK (fails to boot from harddisk, so he installed
to harddisk and used a boot diskette) and then with FreeDOS
(boots from harddisk, supports USB drives). He then tries
some sound options, but fails to get JEMMEX / JEMMEX happy
and obviously has no pre-PCI slots on that (Ryzen based?)
computer either, so no SB Live etc. And no PC speaker, as
none was included with the case - mainboard still has the
header... In short, drivers help with modern computers :-)

Would that be Lazy Game Reviews? I think I saw a video to that extent on his YouTube channel.

-uso.