On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 8:23 AM, Dave Kerber
<dker...@warrenrogersassociates.com> wrote:
> [...]

I don't think they all do, and there is certainly a lot of animated
discussion on photography site about which is better.  CF seems to get
the nod for potentially higher read/write speeds, especially when
shooting video and the concern is whether the storage media can keep
up with the data to be stored.

I have never seen it being an issue in the sort of usage talked about here.
______
Dennis
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105128793974319004519