Owen,

"Whom the gods would drive mad.. Etc."

Nick

From: friam-boun...@redfish.com [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf
Of Owen Densmore
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 7:22 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Fwd: Winds of Change

I simply like the initial email for its really sound ideas.

Now what percentage of them are being followed according to FactCheck?

While I'm on it: I feel disenfranchised this year because the Dems don't
have a primary too.  Why not, for heven's sake?  Shouldn't we presume that a
better Dem might emerge over the last few years?  Is it a law that the
current party cannot have a primary?

I don't know if its too late for me to register Republican .. or if NM has
an Independent registration that can vote in both primaries.  But I can't
help liking the guy wanting to stop having wars.

   -- Owen