Steve Smith wrote circa 12-01-09 01:51 PM:
> Isn't this what Americans Elect (among other things) trying to
> address?   After the initial flurry of discussion about this group, I've
> seen nothing else here.
>
> I was disturbed by certain things about them but as an alternative
> mechanism, maybe they are worth more attention?

I still get e-mails from them asking for money.  I've answered 223 of
their stupidly dichotomous questions and voted on 20 of them.  I've seen
nothing from them but solicitations for money.  I won't give them any
money.  I have way too many established charities knocking.

At this point, I'm inclined to write them off.

--
glen