Dne pátek 27 Červenec 2012 19:25:56 vinit agrawal napsal(a):
> Hi guys,
>
> I have not been much involved in the project.  But i'd like to join.
> I have few ideas related to new features that can be added. One of
> feature that i'd like to see is Google picasa viewer like floating
> interface image viewing mode.
>
> Although Google-picasa viewer runs on linux wit wine but its very unstable.
> atleast on ubuntu.
> I think this kind of feature will attract a lot more attention to the
> project.
>
> Let me know what you think.

Hi Vinit,

We already have "Pan view". There were plans to rewrite it using a modern
backend library - Clutter, but nothing was realized. See mailinglist archive
for details.

Now it seems that recent version of Clutter library depends on GTK3 so we have
to port Geeqie first. BTW, the same applies also for the GPS pane and
libchamplain.

Vladimir