On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 23:06:33 -0400, Colleen Beamer wrote:

> > To listen to audio CDs you should *not* mount the CD. Therefore the
> > above entry is not required.

> Well, what can I say.  I followed the Gentoo Handbook.  :-)

That's for data CDs, it shouldn't do any harm for audio discs. But you
use KDE, so you shouldn't have anything for any removable devices in
fstab. Let KDE's automounter take care of everything.

--
Neil Bothwick

WinErr 042: Virus error - A virus has been activated in a dos-box. The
virus, however, requires Windows. All tasks will automatically be closed
            and the virus will be activated again.