I use bsdtar for yypkg since gnu tar is impossible to build on
windows, so that's already a given.
Curl, pcre, xmlm, I'm putting that high in my list.
GTK+, it can be a bit hard because the devs don't bother a lot with
windows, but I want it too (and I hope that by making it easier to
test their stuff against windows, they'll try better too).

For ocaml packages, I also believe the changes to something with oasis
should be fairly small. That's also something I want to do.

As for cross vs. native, currently, I don't think ocaml packages are
doable as cross generally speaking. My reasons for not doing anything
as native build are that: 1- security (it's windows after all), 2-
speed (builds are much slower), 3- cannot bootstrap, cannot fully
repeat the whole process. Of course, it's going to take much more time
(I don't care [anymore], I've been on that for _years_ now and I've
already lost all my sanity :P ).

--
Adrien Nader