I'd love valve to support linux tbh. Most linux users are tech savvy
and as many of them are or have been programmers they all respect
software licenses. On windows most people are sick of paying for games
and pirate games loads. Either way, thanks for the info about the Mac
port, even though I do not think very much of Apple.