It's not the only icon screwed up, the VAC icon is replaced by the "not
allowed" symbol (supposedly it's what VAC banned players see in place of
the VAC shield if they're banned from that game, and no my account is 100%
cheat free). Tricked me into that VAC was disabled on those servers, when
it was actually just using wrong graphics. :P It's cosmetic but glaring,
did Valve forget to push out some graphics file? That would certainly
explain the oddities.