Well a full server on my box uses 20% of a core and at a map change this will rise to 100% briefly, but this causes lag to the other server running on the same core also using about 15%. Yes it's TF2 running at 66 tick.

I'm running 4 servers with a core each but i'd like to stick a small css server on one of them but I can't when it will lag every so often due to a map change, if there wasn't a map change it'd run happily. I could limit the cpu usage by the server but wouldn't this mean it would take alot longer to change map and It does usually lag at the "Executing server config" or whatever it is called bit.