From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Emil Larsson
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 6:57 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Replay icon bug

It's not the only icon screwed up, the VAC icon is replaced by the "not
allowed" symbol (supposedly it's what VAC banned players see in place of the
VAC shield if they're banned from that game, and no my account is 100% cheat
free). Tricked me into that VAC was disabled on those servers, when it was
actually just using wrong graphics. :P It's cosmetic but glaring, did Valve
forget to push out some graphics file? That would certainly explain the
oddities.
On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 2:32 PM, pilger