What kind of games are those servers for? I could imagine CSS servers being
able to share cores like that, but not garry's mod or TF2 servers. I'd
personally recommend against it.

Anyway a workaround is probably making it so that the thread priotity of
the server is temporarily decreased during mapchanges, that makes sure they
aren't starving out other servers.

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Aerolite Gaming <ad...@aerolitegaming.co.uk