Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] High FPS?

Can't we just rule out 10 000fps is there any operating system even capable
to sustain that kernel tic (10 000hz) ?
I don't think that's possible.

But on the other side some GSP's claim that running hlds servers at 1000fps
makes sure that 10 players on a warserver etch get 100fps for a secured stable fps and in a way that's not a lie or is it ?, I don't
have any fact that its true but maybe.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone +44 845 868 1337
or return the E.mail to postmas...@multiplay.co.uk.