We've spoken before via Email and as an honest server operator I have followed your directions via email to the letter.

So, Fletcher, please justify this ludicrous move you have now made to Quickplay, after all of the support that we (us) genuine server owners have given you in the past years.

You chose this route rather than actually dealing with corrupt server owners themselves, which we (on this mailing list) have asked you to do on multiple occasions.

Looking forward to your reply sir.