Lachlan wrote:
> 2. We are in feature freeze, and scheduled to release in one week's
> time, at the end of October.  We should minimise changes to the code.
> Has a bug report been filed for this issue yet?  Wasn't the plan to
> have no CVS commits without reference to a bug number?

  Gabriele:  Please create a sourceforge bug for this when you change
it... and clue us all in on what the 'net change' is after the commits
;-).

  As far as the release goes, we need to get some kind of testing report
made and updated... I'll try and post something by tommorow.

  Thanks.

Neal Richter
Knowledgebase Developer
RightNow Technologies, Inc.