Greetings all,

Thanks, Neal, for your work setting up the tasks!

When I run  valgrind,  I get
==4058== Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s)
==4058==    at 0x40300421: CDB___lock_put_nolock (lock.c:650)
from various contexts.

I don't fancy changing the BDB code (my last foray was rather
forgettable :)  Does anyone think that this is an issue, or should we
ignore it?

Cheers,
Lachlan

--