On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 15:43:15 +0100 CM Poncelet <ponce...@bcs.org.uk> wrote:

:>I know that; but on input they do not override the DCB from DASD - and
:>that is regardless of their order

What do you mean by that statement?

Do you mean that they do not change the physical data already recorded? Nobody
would disagree. And that would equally apply to output.

Do you mean that the program will have its non-zero DCB overlaid with the data
from the DSCB? You are wrong.

http://www.dissensoftware.com