That unread count used to be spoken by Jaws within the regular treeview
without having to use the control+y command. It's been broken since the JFW
15 release. A major annoyance when you have multiple email accounts set up.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Dave Maynard
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 11:09 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] outlook

Hi;

When I hit press control+Y the list of folders appear.  As I arrow I hear
"in box, Draft, out box etc."  If there are any unread messages they are
announced as I arrow the list.  Something like "In Box, 3unread messages"

The techies at work set this up.  There is the work network and my personal
email from a different isp.  It is no biggy.  I can tell where the unread
messages are hiding.

Dave

David Maynard
Franklin NC