Thanks, Joseph, and thank you also for your concern.  I have good message
rules set up, and while it is possible to get something unwanted, it isn't
likely, and if I do, I also have excellent defenses.  In addition, I don't
open attachments unless A. I know who they're from, and B. they are
expected.  Same with links.  If I see an unexplained link, it never gets
clicked.  I've had my computer infected only once, and that was the one time
I had to briefly close my antivirus program and firewall a couple of years
ago.  Soon as I turned them back on, the infestation was summarily dealt
with, though of course, everyone in my address book got something with my
name on it that I definitely didn't send.  So, yes, I'm aware, and I'm
careful, (smile).

Shoshana