From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Lee
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 10:19 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] outlook

Hello Shoshana,

In addition to using CTRL+D to delete an open message you can also set
Outlook to open the next message automatically after closing or deleting a
message.  Use Alt+F followed by Alt+T to go into options.  Use down arrow
key to the Mail options category.  Use Shift+Tab a few times and you will
find the "After moving or deleting an open item" combo box.  Press down
arrow key until you find the "open the next item" choice.  Tab to OK button
and press spacebar.  After setting that option the next message in the list
should open after you close the current message or delete it.

If you are reading a message and you just want to read the next one use CTRL
with the period to open the next message or CTRL with comma to open the
previous one.  I think that will work okay in Outlook 2010.  In Outlook 2013
the next and previous messages open but JAWS doesn't seem to focus right all
the time.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net