From: Kilian Baerwinkel
<kilian.baerwin...@uni-bayreuth.de<mailto:kilian.baerwin...@uni-bayreuth.de>>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:15:24 +0100
To: <jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net>>
Subject: [Jmol-users] MediaWiki Plugin

Dear all,

I am trying to use Jmol within our Wiki. I have installed the Mediawiki
extension according to the documentation, placing both the source files of the
extension and the files of Jmol in a Jmol folder within the extensions folder
of mediawiki.

Having set
require_once("extensions/Jmol/Jmol.php");
the source code of an applet is no longer displayed, so the parser seems so
acknowledge the presence of known tags,but no applet is displayed.

Did anyone come across this issue, or does anyone see an obvious mistake of
mine?

Many thanks for your help

Kilian Baerwinkel

--