Hello Kilian

First, to be sure, please confirm that you are using the Jmol
Mediawiki Extension and what version it is.

Also, version of MediaWiki may be of relevance.

You mention a <jmolfile> tag but that is not included in v.3.3 which
is the one documented at the Jmol Wiki.
So I guess you are using the newer version at mediawiki.org (I'm not
familiar with that one)

We are a bit behind on documentation, I see  :-(