Hello Jaime

Thank you very much for your answer... On line 833, there was no & at the
third parameter, but i fond some more &$parser and removed the &. This did
not make the applet appear, but now i can see a link if I insert a
<jmolfile>. Still nothing happens if the link is clicked.

Any ideas?

Best

Kilian

______