Nico,

I got the same in the source:

</script><script
src="/mediawiki/extensions/Jmol/Jmol.js?version=3.3_dev_1"></script><script

http://132.180.50.97/mediawiki/extensions/Jmol/Jmol.js  is not accessible -
but I would have expected this, as Jaime suggested to try the
COPYRIGHT.txt, and i could not access this one as well.

Best

Kilian

On 30 November 2011 14:10, Nicolas Vervelle <nverve...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok,
>
> So it seems that the extension is active (tags are correctly replaced),
> but the Jmol part doesn't work at all :(
> In one of your previous mail, you put a part of the source code of the
> page for the <jmol> tag.
> Can you also send the part that contains the links to the Jmol .js files,
> that is the <head> part ?
>
> For example on Jmol wiki, I have this :
> <script
> src="/extensions/Jmol/Jmol.js?version=3.3_dev_1<http://wiki.jmol.org/extensions/Jmol/Jmol.js?version=3.3_dev_1>
> "></script><script src="
> /extensions/Jmol/JmolMediaWiki.js?version=3.3_dev_1<http://wiki.jmol.org/extensions/Jmol/JmolMediaWiki.js?version=3.3_dev_1>
> "></script>
> Is it correct also on your wiki ?
> It should be something like /mediawiki/Jmol/Jmol.js for you.
> Can you access the Jmol.js and JmolMediaWiki.js file through your web
> server ?
> The URL http://<IP>/mediawiki/extensions/Jmol/Jmol.js should be
> accessible.
>
> Nico
>
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 1:38 PM, Kilian Baerwinkel <
> kilian.baerwin...@uni-bayreuth.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi Nico,
>>
>> I have also tried less complex tags like  <jmolPdb>1ALE</jmolPdb>,
>> <jmolfile>. Both display a blue link in hte wiki, but nothing happens if
>> the link is clicked.
>>
>> Jaime,
>>
>> all the files are accessible for the servers user, both owner and
>> permissions are the same as for other extensions, which are working.
>>
>> Best
>>
>> Kilian
>>

>> On 29 November 2011 10:06, Nicolas Vervelle <nverve...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Kilian,
>>>
>>> Can you also try the simpler tags ?
>>> There are 2 sets of tags :
>>>
>>>    - a complex one, <jmol>, which can be used to customize a lot of
>>>    things
>>>    - several simpler tags, <jmolFile>, <jmolPdb>, <jmolSmiles>, which
>>>    have been added later to provide a simple interface for users
>>>
>>> Nico

______

MSc. Chem. Kilian Bärwinkel

Lehrstuhl für Anorganische Chemie I