Kilian,

I think you have a problem in your MW setup, because the file Jmol.js must
be accessible.
For example, on Jmol wiki, http://wiki.jmol.org/extensions/Jmol/Jmol.js
 works.
It must be accessible otherwise, the HTML page can't retrieve the
Javascript functions that are necessary for Jmol.

On which OS is your MW ?
Have you checked that path name is correctly spelled, including
capitalization ?

Nico