The mailing list are a public forum.

Let that sink in for a moment.

As such, Helge should have been more careful, and not (presumably) put an email address in the Subject: header of an email sent to a mailing list. I can't seem to find the email in question. When was it sent? What was the Message-ID?

We DO NOT CONTROL who, outside of KPLUG's control, has set up or configured archives of our lists. Therefor, the best we can do is delete this person's email from our own archives. However, if Google's already snatched it, there's nothing we can do until it expires from Google's cache.

Gregory