a) replace our entire list management system with something that does better obfuscation in the web archives.

Remember, though, that there are OUTSIDE ARCHIVES that KPLUG does NOT CONTROL. So, we can't do anything about those.

b) Be careful, and don't put email addresses in subject lines of messages.

Those are my suggestions.

Gregory