From: labradoodles@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Olympic Labradoodles
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 5:35 PM
To: labradoodles@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [labradoodles] Advice on Electric trainers and/or fences

Congrats Kendra! Wow a baby!! I always thought about a Hussy
puppy! I would really love a silver in my program! Kinda one step at a
time I am learning. I took too many steps before/over the Xmas holidays
and really faltered, well more like fell flat on my face :)

I just saw a newborn the other day, 3 days old! I had forgotten how tiny
they are, my kids are so grown up! :)

We wish you all the luck!
Shari

At 10:39 AM 3/27/2007 -0400, you wrote:

>Carol,
>
>Did you have yours installed by a company or did you do it yourself? I want
>to get one for a small area of my property.
>
>Just an FYI for you Carol~ Coco Beans finally went to her new home in CA
and
>is doing well. I am pregnant and sick does not even describe it! I am only
>keeping Atta and Fancy in my program. Hussy & Deni just had their last
>litters and are being retired. WOW~

<mailto:labradoodles%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com

charmlabradoodles.com>htto://www.southern
<htto://www.southerncharmlabradood> charmlabradood
>les.com
>

>Fondly,