On 5/13/06, Thierry Andriamirado <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
But 'many' (all!) translators use .po editors. If apps produced by
fpc/lazarus doesn't support .po and .mo formats, they'll never be
translated.

My current experience is that never a translator asked me: Where are
the .po files to be translated?

And I already have translators doing work for the Virtual Magnifying
Glass for spanish, french, german and polish.

If there is a easy interface to translate, they will use it, whatever
that is. And I donĀ“t see .po files as a good solution for
documentation.

I think the ideal would be something similar to a Wiki, or even be
able to export parts of the Wiki into whatever documentation format is
utilized.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho