Hi

Am 25.07.2015 um 18:15 schrieb kp kirchdoerfer:

Ok, I'll try to add option to init/hwdetect util in some days. I think
that by default we shouldn't save probed modules to moddb.

What about this one?
Do you have time to add the code soon?

I'd like to have it before we are doing another rc release for 5.2.

To tellyou the truth, I don't like the idea of an option, it just adds complexity and changes to the init process and that one is rotten enough as it is now.

I would like the current behaviour be kept as the default, new stuff can be added as optional, thus users don't have to worry about the settings of the boot process.

cheers

ET