Hi

Am 26.07.2015 um 18:16 schrieb Andrew:
26.07.2015 19:14, kp kirchdoerfer пишет:

Currently we didn't check if driver was loaded from moddb or from sqfs.
So if there's already available drivers in /lib/modules (for different
kernel) - they will not be overwritten.

Which may be the right thing, if you do a kernel update you probably will not keep moddb.lrp

Then, looking at the traffic on leaf-users, how often do people update their routers, and I believe I know why... it is too troublesome. So I don't believe that anyone does just a kernel update, they will reinstall their routers.

cheers

ET