Shachar Shemesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> All of the above technologies and laws are bad on technical
> reasons. That much is true. However, if your view of them is purely
> technical, you will notice that they are only bad for you IF YOU ARE
> USING OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE. If you are not (such as most law makers),
> they don't seem to be so bad.

Why? they are bad if I use anything that is deems illegal or
unauthorized, depending on the context. It has nothing at all to do
with Open Software (except that maybe part of the motivation of the
initiators of these legistations was to make OSS less usable).

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"There is nothing more practical than idealism."