> You want me to give you a run sheet of our entire game plan so you can run it
> off to your buddies at Adobe, think again bazza :) think again! :)
>
> Sorry, nice try but no cigar.

no, Scott, it's not that.

I actually don't cut much code anymore these days: analysis, design,
recommendations, etc. I'm trying to get a deeper understanding on SL's
place in the world now/soon and I'm not going to recommend spending
resources on cutting edge (if not bleeding edge) if it's not yet worth
it to solve real business problems. I don't work in a design agency, I
don't work with general-public-facing web.

I mean, because I know Flex, I can see more than one option so I'm
looking at ROI, product differentiation, what works for where and why,
alternatives**, etc. E.g: SL's use of C#, while important for teams,
can be negated in other ways: what Peter DeHaan at Adobe is up, etc.

As for getting SL infront of eyeballs, I've already given you one
suggestion - but I do admit cross-department logistics make it a long
shot, which is a shame.

so I *am* pumping you for information, Scott, but not for the reasons
you think. But you did do a good job shedding a bit more light a
couple of emails back, and for that many thanks.

barry.b out.

** I've come across more than one example where a DHTML/Ajax-y app
would work better than what's been served up with Flex. Perhaps both
Flex and SL share a competitor there?