From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Barry Beattie
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 1:22 AM
To: listserver@ozsilverlight.com
Subject: Re: [OzSilverlight] Success or Failure of SL.?

> sorry you're being argumentative bazza :)

Scott, you think everyone is argumentitive if they don't blindly
swallow your used-car-salesman speil and choosing to look at the fine
print. Meh.

but Scott, while I have your attention, what's the behind the scenes
story with this?

http://www.sdtimes.com/MICROSOFT_CO_SPONSORS_ECLIPSE_PROJECT_FOR_SILVERLIGHT/About_OPENSOURCE_and_SILVERLIGHT_and_ECLIPSE_and_MICROSOFT_and_SOYATEC/32968

"Also... how long until SL2 comes down in Windows Update??"

that's a good question

related to that: how will the runtime get onto people's machines (inc
non Microsoft ones) without Windows Upadate?**

** the answer, Scott, I'm sure we both agree, is "compelling apps".
Just like Flash did.