Quoting Peter Schaffter <pe...@schaffter.ca>:
> I've put together a tarball demonstrating the difference in playback
> between Musescore attached to lmms versus Musescore attached to
> LinuxSampler.  There are some additional files in the tarball; the
> README lists them, with explanations.  You can download the tarball
> with
>
>   wget http://www.schaffter.ca/lmms-comparison.tgz

Downloaded, listened and...

First of all, what was your buffer size in LMMS and is the uneven
tempo issue any better with a smaller buffer size? Some things are
quantized to buffer boundaries, and this might be the source of uneven
tempo and unsynchronized parts.

> The only thing I can think of that might be causing the problem is
> that I have to run the 'a2jmidid' bridge in order to expose lmms'
> instruments as ALSA input ports since lmms has no JACK midi support.

If there is loss of timing detail in the JACK -> ALSA translation the
music should sound better played from ALSA MIDI software to LMMS. Can
you try that? Export a .mid and play it in aplaymidi or Rosegarden or
something like that, or just share the Musescore project file and I
might to drill down into this.

--
ra...@iki.fi
softrabbit on #lmms