No problem, Anthony. I did not feel "fussed" at all about this 8c business. I
quite understand what you mean, but my conclusion will nevertheless be that a
compromise will remain a compromise, i.e. something imperfect and by nature
unsatisfying... So, after that, it's only a matter of how much you accept to
give up, but what remains will necessarily be... a compromise ! (La Palisse was
French, wasn't he? So was Descartes and Coluche <g>).

Only one way out : the basic outfit should be something like one 6 c., one 7c.,
one 8c., one 10 c., one 11c. and more if you, and your banker, feel like it !
;-)

All the best,

Jean-Marie

======= 03-04-2008 15:30:42 =======