Le 22/10/2016 à 17:08, racoon a écrit :
But I guess one could argue that this is a WYSIWYG thing and the only
thing we need in LyX is to clearly see whether a space is a "real" space
or not.

We can allow for spacing as long as it is smaller enough than interword space. What needs to be done is really dependent on the inset. I hope to land soon a rewrite of mathed spacing that will be helpful in this respect, but there is still a lot if extra space around formulas that can be problematic. The Superscrit/subscript text inset is bad in this respect too.