Le 22/10/2016 à 15:20, racoon a écrit :
However, I am at the moment considering to change LyX's spacing such
that the cursor before an element starts directly at the element. As is
the case with normal characters. It is just a thought for now. This
would only be sensible when the cursor automatically changes color when
placed at a border because it would become (almost) invisible otherwise.

Thanks for the inverted cursor, I find this idea sensible. I like the one above less though.

I guess, even these spacing setting could be a setting in the
preference. We'll see.

Please, let us try to find sensible defaults instead of introducing new
settings.