Uwe> John Weiss wrote:
>> Doesn't follow a strucutred concept, eh? Maybe you should read the
>> mailling list archives before insulting me.

Uwe> Sorry I wouldn't harm anybody. I didn't know that there is an
Uwe> active doc maintainer. I asked that on the docs- list a year ago
Uwe> and nobody replied. Are you the current doc maintainer?

You are right that there is no active documentation maintainer, and it
has been so for several years. John takes offense at the fact that you
described his cherished baby as 'not structured'...

So the conclusion is that your activity on the docs is much needed and
very appreciated, but you should not criticize John's work, at least
in public ;)

JMarc