On Sat, May 11, 2024 at 10:35:38AM +0200, Peter J. Philipp wrote:
> On Sat, May 11, 2024 at 08:45:45AM +0200, Peter J. Philipp wrote:
> > Contact me privately if you would like a batch with what you like.  I'll
> > make note on that webpage of what's given away.  Offer ends July 1st of this
> > year.
>
> Three books have already been given away.  They went to Finland.  Look for
> a marking of a flag beside the name of the title of the book.
>
> Also if I may interest some people:  The Java book is autographed by Ian F.
> Darwin who is also on this list.  Also the 4.4BSD book which is quite beaten
> up was autographed by 3 of the 4 authors at BSDCon 2000.  They were everyone
> other than John Quarterman.  Maybe I'll run into him one day but then I'll
> be missing 3 signatures hehe.
>
> -pjp

Hi,

A few more people responded, I'm falling behind on priorities though because
I am very close to cracking AES-128 I have reduced it to a complexity of
2 ^ 64.  However I have some old code to get the first 32 bits identified but
I want to find a cleaner way.  I'll upload my code to the https://centroid.eu
misc repo tomorrow.  Once I have the crib for the first 32 bits in a sureshot
everything falls into place and the complexity falls to 2 * (2 ^ 32).  I guess
that's the same a 2 ^ 33.

It's kept me up most of the day and night today as it's exciting work.  I
promise to send your books by friday as wednesday and thursday are booked
for me too.  Also there has been close to 10 people now, for any new request
I plea you to wait until next week.  This is an exciting May.

(Are you ready for the non-quantum cryptography apocalypse?, I'm starting to
believe we're in a game like tron or something.. let's work together)

-pjp

--
** all info about me:  lynx https://callpeter.tel, dig loc delphinusdns.org **