Hi All,

I've come across a real example, which contains an accidental in
parenthesis (don't know [the English for] its musical name). I use M-Tx,
which is great for the type of music (vocal) which I type. But I failed
to find a proper notation for the type of accidental, which in MusiXTeX
is expressed by \cna and friends. I found a hack, which temporarily
turns a (half) note to a zbreve, but it didn't help me in the described
case.

May I ask somebody to help me write one or two macros which I would use,
this way, for example:

| .....  \bignameanscna\ d8n ..... |

or
| .....  \bignameanscna\ d8n \bignameansbigna\ ..... |

Thank you in advance

Alexander