Jonas Brømsø Nielsen said:

Hello,

I actually vote for letting the annual indication go all together. We have proved that we can organize an event at least once a year.

So the suggested naming convention:

NPW::<city>

should even apply for Copenhagen, Olso, Stockholm, Riga and Talinn.

So we can have more NPWs in a year if we want to.

Yeah, why not? Maybe we can get away a little from the YAPC::NorthernEurope tag we've made for ourselves, and make it open it up for different kinds of events.

I'm personally quite happy to make this change so that the Baltics can use the NPW name on equal footing with the old NPW. :)

+1 from me.

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen