> IMHO you just need to remove the 2010 from the name (see my previous mail).
> Then you are free to do whatever you want with the NPW concept.

I agree with Jonas.

Let NPW::$year be the NPW that rotates yearly between nordic countries
and, say, NPW::Riga (or NPW::Baltic or NPW::Tallinn) be the
exceptional baltic event sponsored by the NPW spirit. That way we keep
a rather clear distinction between both movements while maintaining an
affiliation, which should make everybody satisfied.

Should the baltic NPW become a recurring event in the future, there
will be plenty of time to come up with a name of its own.

Good luck Andrew!

/erwan