Hola,

My point was that:

- NPW is aimed at local community, users and sponsors

So we can have a NPW in Baltikum no problem, it is simply a matter of JFID.

But at the same time I want to emphasize that it is just a workshop and any other party can organize a NPW in 2010 in addition if the local user base and potential organizers feel like it, so perhaps it is time to remove the year identifier from the name and refer to: NPW <city>.

I am afraid that we are creating a new YAPC, which was never the idea. Workshop used to be the general label for these non-YAPC mini conferences.

The annual scheduling has been good at helping us to keep continuity, but expending the area, so we now look at: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland and Baltikum - will give us at hard time building a foundation for continuity for local groups and users. So perhaps the NPW tag should just be set free and anybody can organize a NPW.

We could also stick to the annual round-robin scheme and then organizers would have to wait their turn or local organizers should organize something else, like hackathons etc.

NPW is becoming a good brand and we just need to keep the brand alive - also locally.

jonasbn